MITA provides a variety of consultancy services. These range from onboarding new clients to horizontal solutions (MAGNET, e-mail, Identity, Desktop) to more specialised consultancy, such as implementing new technologies and information systems.
In recognising the evolving needs and high expectations of Government, MITA manages its talent to ensure a proactive approach in service delivery. It has acumen in Government operations and is able to use its strategic position to best assist Government Information Management Units to meet their business needs, and to utilise Government infrastructure and assets when implementing new solutions. MITA ensures that digital services are architecturally sound, driven by business transformation and software development excellence. These services are consolidated within MITA teams to provide clients with a holistic service and single point of contact.
The Agency is deeply immersed in the modernisation of the existing applications landscape, including the necessary transformation for adoption of Agile and DevOps practices, and developing cloud native solutions that leverage the capabilities of the Government Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure. The implementation of this Infrastructure is the foundation and main technological enabler in modernising the Government’s IT eco-system.
Consultancy services offered include:
- analysis of clients’ technical and business issues and provision of recommendations
- (re)designing of solutions and systems
- enabling business agility and adhering to generic principles such as the Once Only principle
- adopting modern architectural principles and patterns
- migration of systems to the hybrid cloud platform
- assistance throughout the procurement cycle to source required solutions
- cost estimate of solutions
- programme and project management services
- support during implementation
- other similar specialised ICT consultancy services