30 years of Knowledge | Experience | Technology
Founded by the foresight of individuals who believed in the disruptive power and the benefits of Information Technology, and what this would bring to modern civilisation, today MITA is considered as the leading Government Entity when it comes to Technology.
Today this appetite for innovation still feeds the incessant drive that the Agency fosters as a leader in the application of technologies, best practices and team-work.
Be part of IT
Receive a notification when an open position is ready to be filled in with the right candidate. We look forward to meeting you!
Technical Services Officer – ICT Services - 24/7 NOC
Jobsplus Permit 225/2016
Do you have what it takes to work in a State-of-the-Art-Data Centre supported by Cloud Technologies within Malta’s leading Government ICT Agency?
If so, a golden opportunity has arisen to work in MITA’s Network Operations Centre (NOC), responsible to actively monitor, manage and support services for the Government of Malta.
This position is for a Technical Services Officer working on a 24x7 shift basis with the main duties being as follows:
- Monitor, Support and Troubleshooting of Operational issues involving various technologies such as Azure Cloud Services, Windows Server and Linux Servers along with the Government Network Infrastructure;
- Trigger processes including Incident management, Change enablement and Problem management where and as needed;
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams across the Agency to reach the required objectives;
- Operate the Data Centre facilities to support Government Services;
- Contribute to the day-to-day requirements of the NOC
Fresh graduates may be offered an employment opportunity subject to the provision of final results.
We welcome candidates having knowledge in various ICT areas such as Local Area Networks, Operating Systems and Desktop Technology together with the ability to interact with MITA’s clients. Successful candidates must be fluent in both Maltese and English.
These positions provide an excellent fundamental basis for a solid career in ICT with MITA, including professional training in related Industry Certifications. We guarantee a professional and enjoyable work environment where employees’ efforts are rewarded. Apart from a good remuneration package, these positions enjoy a number of perks intended to provide our employees with an enjoyable and positive work experience. This includes a set of Family Friendly benefits intended to provide the right work-life balance.
One of the following in an ICT area:
- A qualification at MQF Level 5 OR higher; OR
- A qualification in a related area (MQF Level 4) AND 1 year’ experience in an ICT area; OR
- 2 years’ experience in an ICT area
Candidates may be offered the position as an Associate Level - Career Level 2; or the standard level Career Level 3 depending on competency level. Fresh graduates may be offered an employment opportunity subject to the provision of final results. Training will be provided.
Submit a detailed CV, together with a covering email by not later than 8th February 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MITA provides equal opportunities.
Investing in your future.