The objectives of the Cyber Threat Intelligence team within the Information Security & Governance Department are:
- To collect, collate and analyse information to produce valuable intelligence for consumption to protect cyber infrastructures;
- To instigate and coordinate threat hunting activities with stakeholders, based on gathered intelligence;
- To maintain a central threat intelligence data repository;
- To disseminate cyber threat intelligence to respective interested stakeholders;
- To conduct active and passive technical cyber threat information collection and analysis;
- To establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- To actively support a national cyber threat information sharing initiative.